Data Flow Machines in Data Flow Testing

There are two types of data flow machines with different architectures:


Von-Neumann Machine Architecture:
Most computers today are Von-Neumann machines
This architecture features interchangeable storage of instructions and data in the same memory units
This Von-Neumann machine architecture executes one instruction at a time in micro instruction sequence as listed below:
Multi-instruction, Multi-data Machines (MIMD) Architecture:
These machines can fetch several instructions and objects in parallel
They can also do arithmetic and logical operations simultaneously on different data objects
The decision of how to sequence them depends on the compiler

Share on Google Plus

About Data Sciences by Venu

Hi, My name is Venugopala Chary and I'm Currently working as Associate Professor in Reputed Engineerng College, Hyderabad. I have B.Tech and M.tech in regular from JNTU Hyderabad. I have 11 Years of Teaching Experience for both B.Tech and M.Tech Courses.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

1 comments:

  1. I recently came across your blog have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.
    Crockmeter

    ReplyDelete